This fantastic tour will take you to the beautiful deserts surrounding The Pyramids and Sphinx to ride camels and horses, enjoy your time around the ancient Egyptian culture and civilization. The second step will be the ancient Egyptian monuments, at the end camping in the white dessert.
|629 $||404 $||353 $|
• Transfer / guide in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver
• Get inside tips from a local.
• Multi day trip.
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
• Guarantee your safety during your trip (24/7)
Welcome to Egypt! You will meet your representive from Cairo Airport, and transfer you to the hotel.
This morning you will travel to the last remaining member of the Seven Wonders of the World - The Giza Pyramids. Situated west of the Nile, bordering on the Sahara Desert, the Great Pyramid of Khufu, The Pyramid of Khafre, The Pyramid of Menkaure and The Great Sphinx are considered the world most significant sights. You will continue towards Memphis, the Capital City of ancient Egypt, then you will visit Sakkara, which is the necropolis of Memphis and where you will find the first pyramid ever built - The Step Pyramid of Zoser. Return back to your hotel for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel. This evening you have the option of enjoying the famous Sound and Light Show or a Cruise Boat Dinner and Belly Dancing Show. Overnight at the hotel.
Start your day by a tour to the Egyptian Museum where the world's largest collection of monuments, mummies and daily artifacts of Ancient Egypt and also including the famous mask and treasures of King Tutankhamen. Then continue Your tour to visit old Cairo and the Citadel (containing the Mosque of Muhammad Ali) and the World Heritage Listed Coptic Area including Al-Muallaka (the Hanging Church built on the walls of a Roman Fort), The Church of St Sergius and finally The Ben Ezra Synagogue (the oldest
Jewish Temple in Egypt built after the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD). Later this afternoon you take a private transfer to Baharia Oasis. Upon arrival, you will check into your hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
You will Start today early as you will visit the sights of the Baharia Oasis including the Salt Lakes, Gebel Ingleze, Pyramid Mountain, Bedouin Village, the Museum of the Golden Mummies and the surrounding Tombs. Heading out of town you stop at the Black Dessert, Crystal Mountain and Dessert Flower Garden before arriving to the amazing White Dessert where you set up camp for the night. Overnight White Dessert.
After breakfast, you will visit the Oasis Springs, Swiss Tomb and the Sand Dunes along the way. After freshening up in town you will continue towards Cairo. Once you arrive to Cairo and check into your hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Free morning. Later this afternoon you will visit Khan Khalili Bazaar, dating back to the 14th Century this is the oldest Bazaar in the Middle East. Overnight at the Hotel.
Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for final departure.
- Transfer in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver as mentioned on itinerary.
- 4 Nights in Hotel at Cairo.
- Pick Up service from your hotel & return every day of visit.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver.
- Private English-Speaking Tour guide (other languages are available upon request).
- For your safety: trip under authorization of the Egyptian Government.
- All taxes & service charge.
- International Flights.
- All the entrance fees of the sites.
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional and extra activities.
- Any meal not mentioned on itinerary, Beverages and any personal spend.